Change WordPress Homepage
Better Homepage Options is WordPress plugin which gives user the ability to change the Homepage for their website according to the Various User Roles.
You can change the roles for all the user roles and for custom user roles as well. Let it either be Adminstrator, Editor, Subscriber, Team Member, Contributor or an Author all can get different Homepages according to their respective roles. This is the best plugin for creating a unique and different experience for the various users of the WordPress Website.
How to set Different Homepages for Different Users?
Setting Different Homepages for Different User Roles is very simple. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Reading and under ‘Your homepage displays’ select A static Homepage.
- Then, in the right section you will find the option ‘Use Role Based Home’, Select ‘Yes’.
- After choosing ‘Yes’, the plugin will analyse and detect all your User Roles.
- Then you will have options to set Different Homepages according to the various User Roles.
- Select the pages accordingly and leave it blank if you desrie not to change it for a certain Role.
- Tick the checkbox if you wish to make it a private page for the particular role.
- Click on Save Options and then you will have Different Homepages for Different User Roles.
The environment it creates is unique, beautiful and refreshing.
- Role Based Pages – Different Users can have different homepages.
- Private Pages – You can set a particular page a private page and only that user will be able to view it.
Version 1.1.0 | 18 May 2019
* Improved: Plugin Speed * Improved: Support Page * Compatible with WordPress 5.2 * Minor Bugs Fixed
Version 1.0.0 | 20 March 2019
* First Upload to Codecanyon