Awesome Blocks is a WordPress plugin which will help you to easily build advanced content. it comes with about 30 advanced Gutenberg blocks to build pages, posts, and any post type that uses Gutenberg.
Awesome Blocks List
- Progress Bar Block A progress bar can be used to show a user how far along he/she is in a process..
- Advanced Heading Block Advanced heading styling and formatting.
- Advanced Paragraph Block Advanced block of text styling and formatting.
- Map Block It is Leaflet map block. To add your business places.
- Accordion Block Accordion are a group of elements that expand when clicked on you can add any other Gutenberg blocks inside Accordion block.
- Double Sided Box Block Content box with two faces, it will change to second face when hover.
- Modal box Block The Modal Box block is a dialog box/popup window that is contains any other Gutenberg blocks and displayed on top of the current page.
- Pricing Tables Block Pricing table block for entrepreneurs and service providers.
- Tabs Block The tabs structure consists of an unordered list of tabs and contains any other Gutenberg blocks.
- Gallery Box Block Gallery Box block is a block for displaying images in a Mac-style “lightbox” that floats overtop of web page.
- Info Card Block Cards are a convenient means of displaying different types of objects content.
- Features List Block Create amazing features list for your products/services.
- Alert Block This alert box indicates a warning that might need attention.
- Breadcrumb Menu Block Navigation scheme that reveals the user’s location in a website.
- Button Block A clickable button.
- Buttons Group Block A series of clickable buttons in one line.
- Content Box Block Is box with many options where you can add any other Gutenberg blocks.
- Magic Box Block Add any other Gutenberg blocks inside it and configure it to be visible according to the terms you specify.
- Menu Block It’s an online compass that guides the user around a website. Available only for headers.
- Row & Columns Blocks Grid block offers a grid-based layout system, with rows and columns.
- Search Box Block Is a block which enables the visitors to find words, sentences, and numbers in a pages and posts.
- Separator Block Sometimes you need to separate the content visually, here are the options.
- Simple Menu Block It’s a simple online compass that guides the user around a website.
- Social Menu Block Social media icons can be displayed on your site in different ways.
- Sticky Box Block This content box contains any other Gutenberg blocks and it will stick to the screen when the visitor reach to the scroll position.
- Testimonial Block A testimonial is a form of recommendation that may be used to highlight a person’s abilities.
- Countdown Block.
Multilingual and RTL
It’s fully translatable and works with RTL websites and supports Arabic, Persian, Kurdish, Urdu, and more languages using special characters. Can’t see your language yet? Add it from here!
This plugin provides 12 blocks.
Social Media Menu
Easily create beautiful social media menu.
This content box will stick to the screen when you reach scroll position.
Tabs are components which separate content placed in the same wrapper but in the separate pane.
Modal Box (Popup)
The Modal Box block is a dialog box/popup window that is displayed on top of the current page. Use a modal for dialog boxes, confirmation messages, or other content that can be called up.
Information cards are personal digital identities that people can use online, and the key component of an identity metasystem.
Easily create beautiful progress bar.
You can use this block to separate the content vertically.
With Map block you can include a map on your site that includes unlimited markers dropped at the address of locations.
Pricing table block for entrepreneurs and service providers. With this block you can create a modern and responsive pricing table for your business pricing plans in just a few seconds.
Double Sided Box
It`s a box with tow faces the first one is visible and the second one is hidden, but when hover/tap over it the second one will be visible and the first one will be hidden.
The Accordion is a block that organizes content within collapsable items.
Gallery Box block is a block for displaying images in a Mac-style ‘lightbox’ that floats overtop of web page.
For quick install please follow these steps…..
– Go to Plugins >> Add New.
– Search for Awesome Blocks.
– Select Awesome Blocks plugin.
– Click on Install Now button and then Active.
How can I get help or report bugs?
You can contact us on our support system.
Is Awesome Blocks plugin free?
Yes! Awesome Blocks is free and always will be. Also, you can get extra features at low-cost by getting PRO version.
Who should use the Awesome Blocks plugin?
The Awesome Blocks is the best way to build your website from scratch, regardless of whether it’s a company website, organization website, online store, or even a blog.
Will Awesome Blocks plugin work with my theme?
Yes! it will work with any theme.
Will Awesome Blocks work with RTL or other languages?
Yes! Awesome Blocks plugin enables to seamlessly build RTL pages as well as other translated pages in any language.
If your language doesn’t exists you can translate Awesome Blocks plugin into your language from here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
“Awesome-Blocks – The most advanced Gutenberg blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Release Date – 11 August 2020
* First release!