Quickly and easily create an Attendance Register form to your website. Whether it’s to register users for a class, a Covid-19 “Track and Trace” form for your visitors, etc. Specify the fields that you wish to collect and simply direct your customers to it. All entries can be view and exported via the admin interface.
- Easy to place form with the following configurable fields:
- Arrival Date
- Arrival Time
Purchase the Premium plugin from https://shop.yeken.uk/product/attendance-register/ and get these additional features:
- Force to today’s date. Save the user selecting today’s date by forcing the date to be today.
- Restrict Venue to a selection (dropdown list). Instead of allowing users to manually enter their venue, provide and restrict them to dropdown list of venues.
- Search and autocomplete. If enabled, when typing a user’s full name, the plugin will search the WordPress user table. When a user is selected, the user’s email address and name shall be auto completed..
- Estimated Departure Time. An additional field to specify the estimated departure time.
- Number of People in Party. An additional field to specify the number of users in the party.
- Google reCaptcha. Reduce the risk of Spam form submissions with Google reCaptcha support.
- View entries for any day. Additional options on the entries page for fetching entries for any given date.
- Export to CSV. Export your Track and Trace entries to CSV.
- Login into WordPress Admin Panel
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Attendance Register”
- Click Install now and activate plugin
- View the plugin’s settings page and specify which fields to ask users to complete
- Please the shortcode [attendance-register] on a post or page.
How do I get the form to show to the public?
We would recommend creating a page called “track-and-trace” or “attendance-register”, add the shortcode [attendance-register], then publish. This will give you an easy URL like https://yourwebsite.com/attendance-register.
The plugin is written in English (UK) but is ready for translation. If you wish to add translations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Up and running in under 2 mins and gives our customers the peace of mind that we take their health seriously!
Read all 1 review
“Attendance Register” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Updated readme and tested upto version
- Signed off as working with 5.6
- Bug fix: Tweaked some name references.
- Updated Premium feature list.
- New Feature: Added “Venue” field.
- New Feature: Default “Venue” added as an argument to shortcode.
- Improvement: Renamed the plugin to “Attendance Register”.
- Bug fix: Missing function when accessing querystring value.
- Bug fix: Renamed conflicting constant name.
- Bug fix: Added a built in tool to detect if the database table is missing and rebuilds.